EARLY YEARS HUB
What is the Early Years Hub?
The Bradford Birth to 19 Teaching School Alliance is the lead agency for the Bradford Early Years Hub, on behalf of National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL). As part of our work we have:
* Developed strong links with private and voluntary providers in West Bradford, expanding across the district.
* Developed the workforce through a Foundation Degree offer to early years, school and health staff in collaboration with Pen Green Research Development Base and the University of Hertfordshire.
* Established a baseline of quality improvement work using ITERS and ECERS environment rating scales.
* Developed bespoke whole team training available to settings.
* Started work on developing a career path for early years practitioners and associate staff in schools.
* Been an active part of a national pilot of the HELLO Project with the National Literacy Trust, supporting outcomes in language and communication. Funding from St Edmund’s HELLO project, supported by the National Literacy Trust, has contributed to developing an exciting storytelling area at Broomfield Nursery in Clayton.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list and receive regular emails about our training opportunities, please email our Workforce Development Leader;