DENHOLME PRIMARY SCHOOL
Designated Special Provision for autistic children is an asset to this fully inclusive school.
The school has achieved Healthy School status and Elklan Communication Friendly Schools Status.
Denholme Primary School is a member of the Bradford Primary Improvement Partnership. The headteacher is the area representative. It is also part of the Airedale Learning Community; a network of local schools in which the deputy headteacher and assistant headteacher lead aspects of the Community Action Plan.
The SLE / SENCO runs Inclusion training for BB19 ITT.
2014 Ofsted – Good
- Pupils’ achievement is good.
- The quality of teaching is good with examples of outstanding practice. good progress.
- Pupils with special educational needs progress well and the Designated Special Provision for autistic children is an asset to this fully inclusive school.
- Behaviour in classrooms and around the school is good.
- The head teacher’s leadership is effective in improving pupils’ achievement
Average –School size
Above average - The proportion of pupils supported through school action
Well above average - The proportion of pupils supported by school action plus or with a statement of special educational needs
Most pupils - are of White British heritage.
Below average - The proportion of pupils who speak English as an additional language
Above average - The proportion of pupils eligible for the pupil premium funding